This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.all4seasonsgarages.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
My garage door broke. The technician arrived on time and quickly told me my options. He was courteous, helpful and gave me some tips to maintain my new system. The installation was fast and I have had no problems since. I would recommend them and use them again.
Melissa B. July 25, 2016
Service tech was on-time & very courteous. He told me upfront the 2 possible causes for my issue, one more expensive than the other. Happily, my problem ended up being the less expensive - so extremely honest - as I wouldn't have known the difference!!!! Always have a good experience.
Deborah K. July 25, 2016
Enjoy our list of free offerings, from estimates and coupons to e-books and special packages!
Is your garage door the neighborhood menace? Quiet it down with our fall promotion.