Enjoy our list of free offerings, from estimates and coupons to e-books and special packages!
TRY A DOOR ON
$72 SERVICE CALL
Home of the $72 service call! Stop guessing and get answers. Ask our experts and start improving your home today!
Before You Call The Professionals
There are a few things that commonly cause problems for Arrington Garage Doors that can be checked and easily fixed.
- Check for blockages under the door (e.g., toys, tools).
- Ensure eye sensors are aligned and clean.
- Verify remote batteries are working and correctly installed.
- Check if the manual override cable (red handle) is engaged.
- Note: Issues with rollers, tension springs, and tracks require a professional.
When Repairs Will Do The Job
What is causing your door to malfunction? A professional can inspect key points of the garage door and usually fix the problem quickly and affordably. Common repairs include adjusting the tension, lubricating tracks or other parts, or replacing a single panel.
Reasons to Replace Your Garage Door
Like most other things in your home, a garage door will eventually need replacement. The most important reason to replace a garage door:
- Safety concerns due to age or wear.
- Signs of damage like scratched, rusted, or warped panels.
- Damage from vehicles or weather.
Selecting the Design
Garage doors come in a variety of designs, each complementing your home’s character in a different way. Selecting the right design can increase curb appeal of your home. Our company offers traditional panel garage doors made from steel, wood, aluminum or composites. Long or short designs, a variety of window options and a wide selection of colors including wood staining are available. We also feature carriage house designs that swing, slide or fold while employing modern technology. Designs that resemble the olden day garages are readily available. Finally, we offer doors made from aluminum, glass, wood and steel that have more of a contemporary look as well.
Selecting the Garage Door Opener
On the market today, homeowners have three basic garage door opener options: a chain drive, a belt drive or a screw drive opener.
- Chain drive opener: Inexpensive, reliable, best for detached garages.
- Belt drive opener: Quieter, ideal for attached garages.
- Screw drive opener: Durable with fewer moving parts, but noisier.
The chain drive opener is the most popular.
When you are ready to work with a garage door sales and service company that is “big enough to serve, small enough to care”, be sure to call us. We provide 24/7 emergency service so we are there when you need us in Arrington TN. We are ready to exceed your expectations.