Liftmaster Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster® residential garage door openers offer a broad selection in performance, features, and durability – more so than any other opener brand. All of the models offer the ultimate in safety and security features, and are available with a variety of horsepower levels and drive systems for all types of homes and applications. They are also proven to withstand even the harshest of elements and years of extended use, and are available with innovative accessories designed to make home access even more convenient. Their objective is to exceed the expectations of their customers by providing exceptional products and services. LiftMaster puts quality at the forefront of everything they do. The quality of their products exceeds retail openers purchased in stores and simply cannot be compared.
Here are just a few of the Liftmaster Models we carry:
NEW**** Liftmaster DC-Powdered Garage Door Opener-Model 8360
1/2 HP DC Motor Chain Drive with integrated Battery Backup System that ensures your garage door opener, as well as the safety and security features, will continue to work even when the power is out. Our 8360 is also equipped with built-in MyQ™ technology enabling you to close your garage door or turn lights on or off using a smartphone or computer – from anywhere in the world.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on motor & chain/1 yr warranty on parts/1 yr warranty on Battery Backup Battery
Liftmaster Elite Series - Model 3850
3/4 HP DC Motor Belt Drive with EverCharge® Standby Power System Don't let a power outage lock you out of your garage. Our 3850 belt drive opener is the only professionally installed 3/4 HPS® garage door opener with an EverCharge® Standby Power System.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on motor & belt/5 yr warranty on parts/1 yr warranty on battery backup pack
Liftmaster Elite Series - Model 3585
3/4 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener Get the ultimate blend of power and quiet in a garage door opener. Our powerful 3/4 HP 3585 opener can lift even the heaviest garage doors effortlessly and with precision.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on motor & belt/5 yr warranty on parts
Liftmaster Premium Series - Model 3280
1/2 HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener Smooth-running reliability is what our enhanced 3280 belt drive opener delivers – and it's quiet enough not to wake your guests in the bedroom above the garage.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on motor & belt/ 1 yr warranty on parts
Liftmaster Contractor Series - Model 1345
1/3 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener Dependability combined with reliability is what you'll get with the LiftMaster® 1345/46 1/3 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener. Its durable 1/3 HP motor and strong chain drive provide continual steady performance. Part of the Contractor Series, it is the choice for value and reliability. This model has earned the Good Housekeeping seal.
Warranty: 2 yr warranty on motor/1 yr warranty on parts
Liftmaster Contractor Series - Model 3255
1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener Get rugged, reliable performance – and great value – with our 3255 1/2 HP chain drive opener. Its industrial-strength chain drive provides smooth, steady performance year after year
Warranty: 4 yr warranty on motor/1 yr warranty on parts
Liftmaster Premium Series - Model 3240
1/2 HP Screw Drive Garage Door Opener Get optimal performance no matter what climate you live in. Our 3240 1/2 HP screw drive opener is specially engineered to run smoothly and quietly in even the coldest and hottest temperatures.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on motor/1 yr warranty on parts
Liftmaster Elite Series - Model 8550 ***NEW RELEASE***
Battery Backup DC Motor Belt Drive - opener is also equipped with built-in MyQ™ technology, enabling you to close your garage door or turn lights on or off using a smartphone or computer – from anywhere in the world. And because it features soft start and slow stop to reduce noise when it operates, it is perfect for homes with a room above the garage.
- Equipped with MyQ™ technology that lets you monitor and control your garage door and house lights remotely by using a computer or smartphone (LiftMaster Internet Gateway™ accessory required)
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Smart Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continous lubrication for longer life and smoother operation
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- Whole-garage lighting with adjustable light time delay; compatible with CFL bulbs
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode
- HOMELINK® compatible with QuickTrain™ technology
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings that the garage door is about to close when using the Timer-to-Close or remote closing features
**Please keep in mind that when purchasing a new operator after the motor has been installed, that in the event the sensors have been knocked out of alignment after the install has taken place it will cause an issue with the door opening and closing properly we will do our best to troubleshoot the problem over the phone. We will require a service call fee to come out and realign your sensors.