5 Common Problems for Garage Door Repair Vinings GA
Let’s take a closer look at 5 common garage door repairs faced by most homeowners. It’s best to hire a certified technician to work on the garage door for all complex issues.
- Repairing track damage-If your garage door jolts and jumps during its motion, there could be some problem with its metal tracks. Its metal track should be checked from both the sides for any signs of wearing or damage. Technicians from All Four Seasons Garage Door repair in Vinings GA will repair and straighten out the metal track for its smooth operation.
- Aligning metal tracks-If there are no dents in the metal tracks, there are still chances that they may not be aligned properly, which may cause the door to go off track. Proper alignment of the metal tracks are important for the garage door to function in a proper way. Garage door technician will inspect the track carefully to ensure that they are aligned in a proper way and will also loosen its bolts to gently tap them back into position.
- Garage opener malfunctions-The mechanical operation of the garage door is controlled by the door opener. If it is not turning on, you must check to ensure that it is getting sufficient power. These days, many garage door openers come with a backup supply. You should call a technician to check the problem. Technician will also check the metal tracks and will repair them if needed. If this doesn’t solve the problem then the door might be internally damaged and would need to be replaced by the our garage door repair Vinings GA team.
- Eliminating the squeaky sound-Aside from the usual clattering of the garage door, if there is any other audible sign, it should be immediately addressed. The common squeaky sound in a garage door when it opens or closes is due to the lack of lubrication. Technicians will apply proper lubricant on the metal track and the wheels. Once the garage door has been operated a few times, the lubrication will spread out nicely across the entire track.
- Remote door opener malfunctions-This is the simplest garage door repair Vinings GA as you just have to replace the batteries. However, if the problem still persists, you should take it to All Four Seasons Garage Doors for repairs, or buy a new one.
Additional Features and Services
Just like any other aspect of the home, upgrades are common with the garage doors. You can choose automatic sensors, openers that will sense your car is coming, or you can get numerous security measures installed that will close your door on its own if you forget to close it while leaving your house. Other options might include making your garage door quieter when closing or opening, and you can also have your doors insulated to help your garage hold heat better.
Services and repairs are not expensive if you hire professionals from a reputable company. Feel free to call All Four Seasons Garage Doors for a free garage door repair estimate, or to find out options on upgrades and for emergency repairs on your garage door. We offer round the clock service and dispatch their service technicians in the different zones to better serve our customers in a timely fashion. Most of our technicians have years of hands on experience in this field, and have developed our own techniques to ensure best results.
Garage Door Repair Vinings GA
Enjoy our list of free offerings, from estimates and coupons to e-books and special packages!
Spend $2,000, save $200 and so on!
TRY ON A DOOR
$20 SERVICE CALL
Home of the $20 service call! Stop guessing and get answers. Ask our experts and start improving your